Diesel generator set maintenance plan helps the owner to protect and prolong the life span of the power generator sets.
Maintenance plan suitable for long-term operation of generator sets: (such as construction sites, factories with frequent power outages, insufficient transformer load, project testing, places where mains power cannot be drawn, etc., generator sets that require frequent or continuous operation)
Level 1 technical maintenance: (50-80 hours) increase in the content of daily maintenance
1. Clean the air filter and replace it if necessary;
2. Replace the diesel filter, air filter and water filter;
3. Check the tension of the transmission belt;
4. Add lubricating oil to all oil nozzles and lubricating parts;
5. Replace the cooling water.
Secondary technical maintenance: (250-300 hours) increase in the content of daily maintenance and primary maintenance
1. Clean the piston, piston pin, cylinder liner, piston ring, connecting rod bearing and check the wear condition;
2. Check whether the inner and outer rings of the rolling main bearing are loose;
3. Remove the scale and sediment in the cooling water system channel;
4. Remove the carbon deposits in the cylinder combustion chamber and the intake and exhaust ports;
5. Check the wear and tear of valves, valve seats, push rods and rocker arms, and make grinding adjustments;
6. Clean the carbon deposits on the rotor of the turbocharger, check the wear of the bearings and impellers, and repair them if necessary;
7. Check whether the bolts of the power generator and diesel engine connectors are loose and slippery. If any problems are found, they should be repaired.
Three-level technical maintenance: (500-1000 hours) increase the content of daily maintenance, first-level maintenance, and second-level maintenance
1. Check and adjust the fuel injection angle;
2. Clean the fuel tank;
3. Clean the oil pan;
4. Check the atomization of the fuel injector.
Post time: Nov-17-2022